Are you a hard-working and experienced individual looking to become part of a creative family? If this is the case we would love to hear from you.
3rd story is seeking a full-time candidate with a strong technical background and design sense to join our architecture and interiors practice. This is a great opportunity to join a small, supportive company that is rapidly growing and looking to expand its dedicated team of innovative and collaborative individuals.
Working predominantly in the commercial, hospitality and workplace sectors, you will be responsible for the production of information to assist in the delivery of all phases of our projects from computer modelling initial conceptual ideas through to construction detailing. The chosen candidate will be self-motivated, passionate, a great communicator and have a desire to grow with the company as a key member of the team. Applicants should demonstrate strong technical knowledge, together with the project organization skills that are necessary to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Supporting the Project Architect in all phases of the design process but predominantly the preparation of construction documents, coordination of consultant’s information and City submissions
- Internal design meetings and problem solving sessions
- Site visits and field verifications
- Close collaboration with the design team, clients, consultants, contractors and vendors
- Dedicated to meeting project deadlines
- Bachelor of Architecture or similar
- 5 + years post qualification experience in commercial/hospitality/workplace design
- Strong REVIT and AUTOCAD proficiency in drafting a necessity
- Must be able to demonstrate strong construction detailing skills and understanding of current Building Codes
- Strong presentation skills using rendering software
- Must be able to multitask, be a team player, possess a can-do attitude and be self-motivated
This is a full-time position, and salary will depend on experience. Position will be based in North Scottsdale. If you are ambitious, talented and ready for a new challenge with a unique firm, then please get in touch.
Please send resumes, along with a portfolio of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org